Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kun-Lai Summit area Waypoint bug

Hey there.

So around step 125 or so in Kun Lai Summit, the way-point arrow stays in the same place until step 167-68 or so (Just reads "Jun-Lai Summit" and tells me to go near this cave). I checked the known bugs but didn't see this. Alliance side.

I deleted saved variables etc but nothing is working. A bit frustrating.

Thanks for your time!

I just now found your post about replacing the certain line (adding Kun-Lai Summit). Sorry, I didn't look very hard, did I?

Anyhow, I now am seeing many more posts about this problem in a different forum area/thread. The issue is still not fixed FYI.

Thanks!

Comment

Yea i just logged on and updated the client now i have a problem with the waypoint also .... It has been all good till now, wonder what is the problem and when they gonna fix it.

Comment

Just to add on - the waypoint arrow issue starts at 119 and corrects itself at 162.

Comment

At around 168 or so, I noticed some other oddities until I left that area. When running in and out of the temples (caves) and obtaining scrolls. After completion of items, waypoint arrow didn't update. Not sure if anyone else had this problem. Anyhow, I am out of that blasted area now and things have been much smoother!

Comment

The problem with the toms is that they are dungeons with their own map. They need to be added as subzones to the waypoint system.
            Currently the waypoints are set in the main zone and therefore the guide wants you to go out of the tombs and these calculations cause the lag.
            The good thing is that at least the Blizzard quest helper works in the tombs so you won't get lost there until the Zygor team have a fix.

The waypoint arrow getting stuck for the section after step 120 or so is a side effect, the Zygor team put the waypoint into the cave but forgot to change the zone after hearthing out of the cave so all the waypoints afterwards get set in the cave.

Comment

The waypoint being stuck with step 120 should be fixed now so please update the guides. For the problem with the tombs steps have been added into the guide to tell you to enter and leave the cave until we can get that map added. Please make sure you have updated your guides.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No, it seems the problem with the stuck waypoint is still in the file, at least I can still find the line unchanged:
                'Hearth to The Lucky Traveller |goto 57.4,60.0 <5 |use Hearthstone##6948 |noway |c
                After the waypoint system switching to the sub zone with this:
                'Enter the cave. |goto Kun-Lai Summit/8 |noway|c
                there needs to be switched to the main zone like this:
                'Hearth to The Lucky Traveller |goto Kun-Lai Summit 57.4,60.0 <5 |use Hearthstone##6948 |noway |c

Comment

Oh, I think I'm thinking of the Golden Lotus waypoint bug being fixed.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X