Lost and Found Achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost and Found Achievement

The Ancient Pandaren Tea Pot does not count towards the achievement, and also has phasing issues.

This page contains a user created list of items, found in the comments, that currently count towards the achievement. I would suggest creating a guide that takes you to the locations for all of these items as they are not always there.

Please update your guides. We changed the item because the tea pot didn't work.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Please update your guides. We changed the item because the tea pot didn't work.
      Okay, I will update as soon as I have posted this. However, because these items are rare/medium spawns, it makes sense to add more than one item so that people can attempt to get the achievement faster.

EDIT: Thank you, this is now fixed with an update.

Comment

I agree with amulius, I would rather spend a day, a week and even a month following the guide to each location instead of trying to go around finding them myself. Which I am doing, but am constantly shrinking my screen to jump from wowhead, to this site and that site to see the coordinates like this webpage with map pictures: http://theasiangamer.com/2012/10/rar...ement-wow-mop/

Like the guide for the Netherwing Eggs.

Comment

Working...
        X