• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dark Heart of the Mogu

Code:
    Step 4;
    Go to 58,70
       Click Valley of the Emperors
    Complete 'Valley of the Emperors' for achievement 'The Dark Heart of the Mogu' (0/1)
    The guide is pointing to the wrong place. The actual lore object is inside the 'Tomb of the Conquerors'. So you would need to add a pre-waypoint much like you did in the 'Heart of the Mantid Swarm' Step 1.

Extract from WoWHead which I used to find it.
    Code:
    Located at the altar inside the Tomb of the Conquerors in Kun-Lai Summit.

Entrance to the Tomb of the Conquerors: 52.9, 46.6
    Lore Object Inside the Tomb: 58.7, 72.6
    Please Note that the co-ordinates for the object posted above refer to the map of the tomb. For me and for the guides waypoint arrow the co-ordinates would be around 50.6, 48.1

This should have been fixed yesterday. Please update your guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      This should have been fixed yesterday. Please update your guides.
      Are you sure this has been fixed? I just updated my guide and it still shows the same error. What version was this fixed in? I am Horde if that helps.

Comment

It was fixed by having the proper map for Tomb of the Conquerors added to our info. This should allow the arrow to know which sub-zone map it needs to point to.

That said, looking in the guide files it looks like that sub-zone isn't being referenced for this so I'll make sure the team know it still needs to have the correct map being called.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          It was fixed by having the proper map for Tomb of the Conquerors added to our info. This should allow the arrow to know which sub-zone map it needs to point to.

That said, looking in the guide files it looks like that sub-zone isn't being referenced for this so I'll make sure the team know it still needs to have the correct map being called.
          Would having the arrow point to the correct location enable you to find the entrance easier without the need for a guidance step?

Comment

Originally posted by amulius View Post
            Would having the arrow point to the correct location enable you to find the entrance easier without the need for a guidance step?
            The travel system would allow this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 2 View Post
              The travel system would allow this.
              Fair enough. But what about the people who have it disabled? I personally disable it now that I can fly because it always wants to route me back to the previous flight path which is 1000yards away, when the destination is 800yards etc.

Also; http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-Travel-System

Comment

Try to enable the Travel System and in that options section disable the comfortable paths. Disabling the comfortable paths will make the Travel System rely on your mounts instead of the flight paths.

Comment

Working...
                X