[B] Herbalism not detected with German WoW client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[B] Herbalism not detected with German WoW client

Looks like Blizzard messed around with Herbalism.

On a char with Herbalism the guide tells me to abandon a profession for Herbalism and using an if clause in a guide to check for Herbalism does not work, it is as if the character does not have that profession.

When looking at the Herbalism guide I noticed that gather steps show for example to get "Kräutersammeln" to level 70, not "Kräuterkunde".
    "Kräutersammeln" is the spell, equivalent to "Herb Gathering" but not the profession name.
    The trainer steps show the correct profession levels, for example "Kräuterkundelehrling" but they are again red.
    Switching to English makes the guide work and it correctly shows "Achieve Herbalism level 70", not "Achieve Herb Gathering level 70" as it would be if the English WoW Client behaved like the German.

I don't know exactly what's happening there, I did not check other languages yet, if you need more information or if I should check something feel free to contact me via PM.

I confirm that on spanish client happens the same thing. The correct name is "Herboristería"

Comment

This should be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
      X