Waypoint arrow does not turn off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow does not turn off

When zygor guides are turned off the waypoint arrow will not turn off with it.
    You can hide the arrow but it still shows the link on the map to where the guide was last pointing.

This is on the list to be looked into.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am having the same problem. Reloading the UI will fix it, but is a tad annoying.

Comment

Not only that the arrow is still shown, the travel system also still calculates the route which may cause some performance issues if you are at the other end of the world or in a dungeon (though the performance thing is better than in the past).

Comment

This is causing alot of lag if you are not in that area, please fix the arrow issue, it is extremely annoying

Comment

I have been having the same problem, except now the option to turn the arrow off when guide closes is not even in the options anymore since last update. At least I was able to reload ui and the arrow would go away when the option was there.

Comment

The option was removed temporarily as we work on the arrow to get it working properly again.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor is now disabled until, if ever, the waypoint arrow is not showing 100% of the time. This is unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                X