• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Celestials: Step 283

Zygor Guides Viewer v4.0.5315
    Guide: DAILIES\Pandaria (85 - 90)\The August Celestials Dailies
    Step: 283

ENTER BUG DESCRIPTION HERE: Tried to do as guide told me to do, which is click box to return to beginning. Keep getting the following in the chat pane...

ZGV: ERROR! Cannot jump from step 283 to label 'start'. This is guide 'The August Celestials Dailies'. Please report this, providing a generated bug report.

--- Player information ---
    Race: Gnome Class: MAGE Level: 90.00
    Position: Krasarang Wilds /0 31.74,63.04 (#857, zone:'Krasarang Wilds', realzone:'Krasarang Wilds', subzone:'Cradle of Chi-Ji', minimapzone:'Cradle of Chi-Ji', micro:'', texture:'Krasarang')

--- GUIDE ---
    Guide: The August Celestials Dailies
    Type: DAILIES Parsed: yes Fully: yes
    Startlevel: 90 Endlevel: nil
    Next: nil
    Steps: 283 Labels: mistfall2=103, vicejaw=121, tiger=256, ox=271, revered=177, ruins2=123, ssg=132, exalted=207, dailies=31, end_of_lotus=216, slave=101, end=217,283, honored=191, startaug=218, ruins=63, serpent=245, crane=219, golden=2, mistfall3=163, crackle=175, aetha=99, behind=61, goldenmenu=3, mistfall=84, whitepetal=112,

--- STEP ---
    map: Townlong Steppes#810 /0
    floor: 0
    label: end
    needsreload: false
    level: 90
    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
    Goals:
    1. "This is the end of the current guide. Click here to go back to the beginning."
    action: confirm
    next: start
    always: false
    prepared: true
    optional: true
    dirtytext: true
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, nil progress, not aux)
    Wildhammer EU
    Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
    Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
    Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Try this, go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Dailies folder and open the ZygorDailiesAllianceMOP.lua file with your favorite text editor.

Search:
    step
    'Click here if you have not done dailies at The Cradle of Chi-Ji today. |confirm |next "crane"
    'Click here if you have done dailies at The Cradle of Chi-Ji today |confirm |next "end"
    step
    label end
    'This is the end of the current guide. Click here to go back to the beginning. |confirm |next "start"
    ]])

Replace (removing |next "start" from last line):
    step
    'Click here if you have not done dailies at The Cradle of Chi-Ji today. |confirm |next "crane"
    'Click here if you have done dailies at The Cradle of Chi-Ji today |confirm |next "end"
    step
    label end
    'This is the end of the current guide. Click here to go back to the beginning. |confirm |next "start"
    ]])
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done edit. Will test tonight and post back with result.
      Wildhammer EU
      Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)

Thunderhorn EU
      Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

Just keep in mind that it's a dirty fix. You won't actually go back to the beginning of the guide, just remove the error from happening. If you wanted it to go back I think it would be change the |next "start" to |next "startaug". Would have to look again, just going off memory.

Comment

OK. Fix works. Will look to see what the '|next "start"' command needs to be tomorrow
          Wildhammer EU

Thunderhorn EU

*Horde Characters

Comment

Looked in the files again and pretty sure it should be startaug.

Comment

Working...
            X