Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Arrow

Good Evening all,

Can't get the arrow to work right for the life of me. I've done everything listed in prior posts where people too have had the same problem. Deleted the stuff from the WTF folder, reinstalled it all entirely, etc..

I have narrowed the problem down to step 161 in the Kun-Lai Summit (87-88) guide. It worked perfectly up until then. Since then it only tells me to go to Kun-Lai Summit.

See pic attached please.
    Attached Files

I attached another picture. Looks like it might be a way point problem. The last point under the arrow IS where I have to be NOW, but it wants me to go half way across the map and back.
    Attached Files

Comment

I can't spot anything wrong in the guide files. When you are in game, open the guide selection window and what does that show for your version in the lower left?

Also, try going to the guide options and in the Profile section try clicking the Reset profile button.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And if it's any help, when I was using the new one was when I was having the problem. I reverted back to an older version, and the problem stopped. So it's something in the new version.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          I can't spot anything wrong in the guide files. When you are in game, open the guide selection window and what does that show for your version in the lower left?

Also, try going to the guide options and in the Profile section try clicking the Reset profile button.
          I did do the Profile Reset and the problem kept happening. I was using 5283 when I encountered the problem, and when I went back to 5183, the problem stopped.

Comment

Please update your guides. We're up to 5333 now.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Please update your guides. We're up to 5333 now.
              Playing on my wife's computer, I'll have to wait until she does it. (She's 'picky") haha

Comment

Working...
              X