Extra Features - Equipment Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra Features - Equipment Suggestion

This is an awesome feature! Considering the number of armor and equipment this is as good as it gets.

I have come across several that the exchange does not make sense. The previous times I did not capture but this latest one I did. It wants to equip "Knightly Sword of the Tiger" when I have a two-handed weapon (Chillwind Staff) already equipped.
    Attached Files

We are in the process of trying to re-work the whole gear suggestion aspect because of these odd bugs.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No problem. It is nothing major and if you are on top of it then great! Thanks for your time.

Comment

I have noticed something odd about the gear suggestion. My highest piece of gear is only 503. There are much higher levels out their but the suggestion guide gives nothing. It does not indicate where or how to get higher level gear. is this a known bug? is there a fix in the works?

Comment

To get that higher gear requires the MoP raids (specifically the Throne of Thunder raids). Our guides do not cover anything with raids right now. We do plan to add in the raids up thru the Cata expansion but will most likely not be adding in the MoP raids.

Comment

Not so.
            Heroic Scenarios reward 516 ilvl gear.
            eg http://www.wowhead.com/item=98324

Comment

Yes, you can get some 516 gear from heroic scenarios if you farm them every day for the next 6 months (this might be an exaggeration as I haven't attempted this slow route for gear). The chance of the box containing one of the 516 gear items is very low (lucky if you get 1 item in a week) and then you have to hope it will give you something you actually want/need. Let's also not forget that in order to run the heroic scenarios you need an ilvl of 480 which means you'll have to run the LFR raids to get to that point.

To the best of my knowledge (which could easily be wrong) there is no way to get your gear to 480 without running some raids. You can get some gear up high (farming for 6 weeks in Barrens to get that set) but I believe you will still need the raids to get a couple of odd items (like a trinket or ring) to finally push you high enough to hit 480. So as long as I'm correct about what is needed to get the 480 ilvl then it means I was right in stating that the raids are required to get the higher gear.

Comment

Your quite right there Cabby. Forgot about the ilvl requirement to actually get into them, let alone the great drop rate of the actual items

Also love the way some people resurrect an old thread instead of creating a new one
                Last edited by xerty; August 23, 2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X