Aroow not working most of the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aroow not working most of the time

Doing the tillers dailies and Golden Lotus. No arrow. Sometimes it shows up if I click on the Zygor objective text. Started happening about four or five updates ago.
    Thanks

We're looking into this now and should have it fixed in an upcoming update.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Just now had an update. The arrow now shows but only points down and says (bad map #806). Once I left the cave it no longer gives me the map error but the arrow remains red, continually points downward telling me to go to the jade forest. The Zygor window is working perfectly but the arrow is on crack.

Comment

When in game try going into the Profile section of the game options and click the Reset profile button to see if that helps with the arrow.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

After latest update, even when I close the Zygor window the arrow remains onscreen.

Comment

That's a different bug that we need to fix. Right now the programmers are focused on getting it working properly, then it will be easy to make it hide when the guide viewer is closed.

Comment

I had what I thought was a broken arrow. It simply wasn't there. I spent a lot time trying to get it back. Then, I finally read the text for the next "step", and really there was no next step. Loaded another guide and, viola!, there's my arrow back. So folks may want to make sure they're not fools like me with user error. If you don't have an arrow, read the text and make sure you've got a destination for it to point to. Else it won't appear.

Comment

My arrow has been doing the same buggy thing since last a couple weeks ago it works then stops then it works when i close the box and reopen it then it just sits there pointing down

Comment

If the arrow just sits there pointing down go into the guide options and on the Profile page click the reset profile button. Then log out and back in.

Comment

Working...
                  X