i get this lua error when i try to do the domminince offensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get this lua error when i try to do the domminince offensive

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua:1 39: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Time: 12/02/12 10:25:17
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua:1 39: in function `BugReport'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:155 : in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:15 5>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:798: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...ewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:22: in function <...ewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:19>

Locals: <none>

also the guide won't parse either.
    i have noticed that some lines in the text has AceGui in them, i don't have any addons besides the blizz one that come with the game and Zygor guides.

We will get this fixed as soon as we can.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X