• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what this is...

Error loading guide MACROS\Druid\Prowl or Mangle / Ravage
    line: 4 step: 0
    code:
    description If you are not in Cat Form, this will put you into Cat Form, this will also toggle Prowl, if stealthed, this will cast Ravage, if not, this will cast Mangle.
    author support@zygorguides.com
    class DRUID
    spec Feral Combat <===== spec Feral Combat either does not exist or belongs to the other class
    Error loading guide MACROS\Druid\Stampede Ravage
    code:
    description This is intended to be used with the talent "Stampede" to benefit from the free ravage after a charge. This will put you into cat form (if not already), use "Feral Charge" on a mouseover target (if it exists, is unfriendly, and is not dead), otherwise, at the current target, then casts "Ravage!", not "Ravage". The macro resets every 10 seconds so that it will always go back to "Feral Charge".
    class DRUID
    spec Feral Combat <===== spec Feral Combat either does not exist or belongs to the other class
    Error loading guide MACROS\Druid\Stampede Ravage + Pounce
    code:
    description Same as the macro above, only if stealthed it will cast "Pounce", otherwise, it will cast "Feral Charge" and "Ravage!".
    class DRUID
    Error loading guide MACROS\Druid\Tiger's Fury / Enrage / Berserk
    code:
    description Put in Bear Form if not already in Bear Form, otherwise it will cast Bash. Will have to click again if not already in Bear Borm.
    class DRUID
    Grey Camel - Uldum - Guide

Guide for finding the Camel Figurine

When in game open the guide selection window and tell me what it shows in the lower left corner for the guide version.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well I figured where you were going Cabby, and the guides were updated, but as it turns out, every now and then, it's a good idea to
      completely delete the "ZygorGuidesViewer" directory, and make a "fresh update" that solved all bugs I had found...
      Grey Camel - Uldum - Guide

Guide for finding the Camel Figurine

Comment

Glad to hear that solved your problems.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X