Operation Shieldwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Shieldwall

Error message: Cannot jump from step 58 to label "Exalted".

Reached exalted yesterday when the message showed the first time. Showed up again today,ctrl-alt doesn't skip.

I've added this to our bug list but do not know when it will be fixed as the majority of the team will be out of the office this week for the holidays.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I understand people are out during the holidays. I hope you have some fine holidays.
      But i have another question and maybe it's related. Everytime i login to the game or move to another zone i get the message:
      "You are in the wrong zone"
      I started a support request in warcraft. Followed their advices, clearing all addons, removing warcraft cache and some other folders. Then started again with a fresh Zygor installation. But the problem is still their. So i had a chat with their support, the told me it can only be caused by an addon. But the only addon i chose are Zygor guides. Any idea what may cause the problem ?

Comment

I understand people are out during the holidays. I hope you have some fine holidays.
        But i have another question and maybe it's related. Everytime i login to the game or move to another zone i get the message:
        "You are in the wrong zone"
        I started a support request in warcraft. Followed their advices, clearing all addons, removing warcraft cache and some other folders. Then started again with a fresh Zygor installation. But the problem is still their. So i had a chat with their support, the told me it can only be caused by an addon. But the only addon i chose are Zygor guides. Any idea what may cause the problem ?

Comment

What guide do you have loaded, what step is it on, where does that steps say you need to go, and where are you standing?

Comment

I mostly have the dailies loaded, but something nothing yet because i finished all and log into the game again. It doesn't matter where i start the messages always shows at start of the game (after login in ) and if i by example move from Pandaria to Stormwind city using the stone or a protal. The message is also shown. Flying in Pandaria is no problem, bur when i fly by example in the Eastern Kingdom it shows everytime i enter a new area.
            First i thought it was something i had equipt and removed the last equipt stuff, but that didn't help. I recived some kind of fighting dummy a few days ago. Same day the problem started, so i asked warcraft support about that aswell, but they told me the dummy couldn't be the problem. It may only show the message when i use it outside Pandaria. To be sure about that I also removed it from my bags and placed it into the bank.

Comment

Can you please post a screen shot of this?

Comment

wow1.jpg

The image is an image from what i see as soon as i login.
                Above the text where i start: The Jade Forest, is the red text: You are in the wrong zone.

Comment

I don't see the guide viewer window so that would mean that it's not anything to do with the arrow since that's hidden when the guide viewer is hidden.

If you disable the guide at the character selection screen do you still see this when you log in?

I'm thinking it might be something on Blizzard's end, maybe some kind of trinket you're wearing or something odd like that which can only be used in a specific zone.

Comment

The problem is not some kind of tricket. i also had that idea at first. But with Zygor not loaded the message doesn't show. So it has to be something Zygor causes.

Comment

Try going into the guide viewer settings and in the Extra Features section disable the gear suggestion stuff. Maybe it's trying to equip an item that can only be equipped in a specific zone?

Comment

It solved, not sure why it's solved now because all actions i took i already have done a few days ok.
                        This are the actions: In warcraft i deleted the folders WTF, Interface and Cache. I also removed Zygor.
                        Did a repair for Warcraft. Installed Zygor again and started the game. But the problem was still there. So I disabled Zygor
                        again, error doesn't show then. Played for a while. Loged out, enabled Zygor and loged in again. Problem was gone.
                        All in all strange. So i played the Operation Shieldwall dalies, to make sure the error i get playing them doesn't cause
                        the problem. In Shieldwall dallies i got the error as i had starting this thread. I am not able then to move to the next step.
                        To check if zone error doesn't show after the Shieldwall dalies I loged out and in again. But there error doesn't show.
                        Only error left are the shieldwall dalies: Cannot jump from step ... to label "Exalted". (note that it's not always the same setpnumber)

I didn't change or remove gear, although that was the next plan when the eror showed up again.

Comment

Working...
                        X