Waypoint arrow broken after 4.0.5617

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow broken after 4.0.5617

Immediately after update, waypointing freezes on hour glass. Wow pops a global UI error upon game start. This occurs with all other addons turned off. This is breaking for me, as without the arrow it's nowhere near as easy to get around. Hit repair in guide updater, freezes on first step "listing local files."

The Updater freezing is a known bug. You can exit the Updater and start it again to continue with installing a fresh copy of the guides. Please let me know if the fresh copy of the guides fixes your arrow problem.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

A fresh install didn't help, but after more careful inspection, it seems it has to do with the fact I play a Mage and it wants me to teleport to Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Comment

Thanks for reporting this. I have found the issue and should be fixed in the next version.

Comment

This is improved but still appears to be not working. Say the objestive is in kun lai summit, Waypointing will ask me to teleport to Vale of eternal blossoms which i do. But it doesn't go away until i fly myself much closer to kun lai away from vale. The problem seems to be the purple dots point me directly at the shrine of two moons. Which seems to mean the guide thinks when i use my mage teleport i will end up in the horde city which i am alliance.

Comment

Working...
          X