Operation Shieldwall, post 4.0.5645

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Shieldwall, post 4.0.5645

Step 71 sent me into the middle of kun lai summit, no npc there to give a quest at 59.84 (npc 68417). I am about 2000 into honored with the faction.

Added to our list to get fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As of 5655 it's worse than ever. I now can't get past the first few steps. After step 10 it asked me to accept two quests the querst giver wasn't giving out, it auto accepted the one quest she was giving out today and got stuck on miscellaneous steps, skipped to step 97 and got stuck there. Will not advance.

Comment

Try this to see if it helps any.

1. Go to your character screen and disable all other addons you might have so the guides are the only ones enabled
        2. Exit WoW
        3. Go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there (this will reset the guides)
        4. Log back into your character with only the guides enabled
        5. After getting the guide viewer setup again load up the Shieldwall guide and test to see if it's still acting up

Once you've tested the guide for acting up or working right you can then re-enable the other addons. Just have you disable them to make sure nothing interferes with the guides grabbing your quest history from the server.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X