More travel system woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More travel system woes

Since the latest update (5773) the travel system has stopped recommending hearthstone or Astral Recall completely.

I'm in Ironforge at the moment and the next step in the guide is to talk to Fizzle Brassbolts on the Speedbarge. Hearthstone is set to Speedbarge Bar (Thousand Needles) and the travel system is suggesting flying to Menethil Harbor, taking the boat to Theramore and then flying to Gadgetzan (why? - you can fly to the Speedbarge). It should be telling me to hearth or Astral Recall to the Speedbarge.

Both hearthstone and Astral Recall are off cooldown.

Hmm.. maybe it's something to do with the Astral Recall. I've been in with 5773 and it's been suggesting that I hearth for leveling. What options do you have checked in the Travel System section of the guide options?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've got

Prefer Comfortable Paths
      Route calculation speed: Medium
      Ants off.

I've tried unticking Prefer Comfortable Paths and recalculating but that just removes the flight steps.

Also happening on my level 87 rogue. I'm in Darnassus, next step is VotFW 82,21 and it's telling me to use the Blasted Lands portal rather than hearth back to Thunderfoot Inn.

Comment

Have you tried doing a wipe of the guides install and fresh re-install to see if maybe something is corrupted in the guide files?

Comment

Yes, I've done that a number of times recently for various issues. Also deleted savedvariables.

Comment

If you could, next time you think it should be suggesting a hearth do up a bug report and post that up. You can do it with the code tags so it can all fit in one post (I think).

Comment

As soon as I was ready to do a bug report, the travel system told me to use Astral Recall! I had to tell it to recalculate before it would do it, though. I clicked it 3 or 4 times before it offered it.

I'll keep an eye on it and do a bug report if it happens again.

Comment

Working...
              X