Waypoint Arrow Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow Not Updating

The waypoint arrow is no longer updating after I updated to the 5.2 patch version. I can reclick the cords on the guide, and it will reupdate the arrow, so it's not that big a deal, but it's not recognizing that I took a flight point, or that I arrived at a certain point, and instead will continue to show where to go until I manually click the cords for the step to re-update it. Didn't know if this was my fault or a bug.

Couple things to check.

First, make sure to run the Updater again and get the latest version of the guides installed. Once you do that and go in game, open the guide selection window (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) and make sure the number in the lower left corner is the same version as what you just updated to. If it isn't please let me know.

Another thing to test is to try disabling all other addons so that the guides are the only addon enabled and see if the arrow starts to work that way.

Finally you can try a fresh install of the guides. To do this go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder in there, then go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there, then finally run the Updater again and install a fresh copy of the files.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X