OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirin Tor Dailies stuck at "enter scenario" after scenario completed for newly unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirin Tor Dailies stuck at "enter scenario" after scenario completed for newly unlock

The Kirin Tor dailies are stuck at "enter scenario" step 69 for me after the new section was released today. I cannot upload the bug report from inside zygor because it is too long for the forum, and the email to send it to is showing as "no address available"

What stage are you in?

Also, for the bug report, you can always put it into a text file and then attach that to the forums, or you can send them in to support@zygorguides.com.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We just released an update (6278) that should have a fix in it for this. Please exit the game, update the guides, and then log back in. If it still has a problem please let us know.

Comment

Ok now it is in a crazy loop between several steps so I had to close down the Zygor window. I'm attaching what comes from the bug report butto when I press it as a text file.

Ok that doesn't work. The forum says: zygor_kirintordaily_bug.txt - Your file of 27.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype. frustration++;

I'll email it.

Comment

Please check your email for a reply.

Comment

Working...
          X