Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error: R6025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error: R6025

Error crashes this website forum topics!

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error:
    Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
    R6025 (Pure Virtual Function Call).

I'm using Abine's "Do Not Track Me" tool. This is the only forum or website URL that this error occurs on.

Your forum allows users to be tracked by "Google Analytics" which I'm blocking successfully on all other forums and websites, and also trying to block on this website. This forum causes an error.

It's a personal thing, but I see no valid reason that those damned Google people should know what I'm doing here. It is NOT their website/forum! It invades my privacy. I signed up with Zygor and bought one of your products, therefore my communication should be limited to this URL (alone!) and no info should be stolen from me and sold/given to "Big Brother" Google, or anybody else!!!

I suspect (but, I'm not sure) that your website/forums are not up-to-date with Microsoft Internet Explorer. The error message mentions IE, so that's why I'm asking if you've upgraded your software to handle latest version of IE?
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error.jpg
    zygor_abine_google-analytics-tracking.jpg
    Last edited by kreelor; April 21, 2013, 10:56 AM. Reason: added image from Abine DNTMe

I'm not sure about the website and what is and isn't updated on it. I'll post this up in our dev section for the team to check into it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, cabby. I 'edited' my original post and added a supplemental image from my Abine. You probably missed seeing it since I was doing that while you were replying in your always timely manner. heh heh.

Comment

The dev team should see that, I linked the thread to them.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X