Flight Paths not showing Pandaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight Paths not showing Pandaria

This system has been screwed up for me forever. Instead of taking me to the closest flight path, the arrow points me all the way to the quest. For instance, it wants me to manually fly 1.5 miles away, and doesn't even route me to a flight path.
    Also, while I'm flying on a flight path, the hourglass spins constantly.
    What's wrong?

Have you tried changing around the options on the Travel System page of the guide options? Those options will control how much they try to use a flight path. If that doesn't work then exit WoW, got to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables and delete the Zygor files in there. That will do a reset on your guides and the default travel system settings should use every trick in the book to help get you around.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've also noticed that since two days or so the guide did not direct me to use flight paths in Pandaria.
      But as all my chars have at least 280% flying skill this is normally faster than using flight points so I did not think about a bug (I have set the travel system to use every trick and maybe this now prefers faster routes, otherwise the lazy option should be chosen).
      I'll check the different options later today.

Comment

Working...
      X