Damed website won't allow attachments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damed website won't allow attachments!

This started happening recently, as I used to be able to add attachements.
    I've tried with both Firefox and IE, with and without certain addons enabled. It seems you can't run a website without giving/selling info to Google and all the other snoopy bastards. I use addons to prevent tracking and my privacy invasion and also since it's none of their business what I'm reporting here for a paid-for product! But, even when the addons are disabled, your website fails to allow attachments.

After I start a new post and select "Manage Attachments," it just hangs and does nothing!

I've rebooted and tried multiple times, but it still won't allow attachments!

There are numerous errors/omissions in the Zygor Leveling Guide (it NEVER gets updated like the other products you sell! The last 20 updates in your Log file have nothing to do with the Leveling Guide... only the other stuff you sell). But, I'm only trying to point out one issue at this time. Can't do it because website won't allow attachments!! --- Why?

WTF?

It looks like there's some kind of problem with the attachments. I'm also unable to do anything with the Manage Attachments button. I'll make sure the team know about it so it can be looked into and fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We recently updated the forum to a newer version and some forum styles got damaged in the process. Attachments should be working now - sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Thank you very much for fixing that issue!

Comment

Working...
        X