The Golden Lotus Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Golden Lotus Dailies

Step 127/131 tells you to talk to the Wounded Defender, when Sun Tenderheart is actually the NPC you interact with for the quests.

Step 130 tells you to Kill 15 Guo-Lai mogu, when it's actually 8.

Step 132 will skip further ahead before you're capable of accepting the additional quest(s) from Leven Dawnblade.

Also, when trying to submit a bug report no e-mail is listed for this guide.

Thanks.
    Last edited by naxos; June 25, 2013, 12:46 PM. Reason: More.

Thanks for letting us know. We'll get it fixed shortly.

You can send all emails to support@zygorguides.com even if there's nothing shown listed for any particular guide. That's our main support email and any bug reports or (or any issue) can be sent there to be resolved.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When you go down into the Gui-Lai hall (which has changed drastically)...you say that the "red" tiles are the safe ones to stay on...this was changed from the light colored ones earlier....actually, when you first enter the halls and go down the steps and enter the first large room there is one tile on the floor...this is the indicator of which tile is the safe one to be on for that day.
      Last edited by koomkaboom; September 16, 2013, 05:11 PM. Reason: spellling

Comment

Please make sure you have the latest guides installed. I know the content team were doing some work on the Golden Lotus guides today so this may already be fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X