[Travel System] Orgrimmar to Blasted Lands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Travel System] Orgrimmar to Blasted Lands

New DK in Orgrimmar - guide is Blasted Lands step 1 (Go to Blasted Lands 43,14). Travel System is asking me to take the zeppelin to Thunder Bluff then use the Blasted Lands portal there, even though I'm right next to the Orgrimmar one.

I created a bug report but I have no idea where it has saved it!

I bet this is related to the other travel system bug we have where it's not recognizing where Cleft of Shadows is in Org. I'll get this added into that bug on our list so that it can get fixed.

For the new bug report thing, that wasn't really supposed to go out live yet but when the new Updater is released it will take care of getting those sent in to us for you once you finish playing WoW for the day.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby.

Comment

To add to your list:

This same toon is currently in Eastern Plaguelands (levelling fishing/cooking) and, to get to Blasted Lands, it's suggesting flying to Undercity and using the portal there. However, my hearthstone is set to the inn by the bank in Thunder Bluff, so hearth to TB, use BL portal there would be much quicker.

Comment

Hmm, what travel system options do you have set in the guide viewer?

Comment

Route calculation speed is medium, ants are off and I've tried with both Fastest, Fast and Lazy settings. Only difference is that the Lazy setting tells me to take a flight to Undercity and the other settings just point me in the right direction for Undercity.

Comment

Ok, maybe something in the travel system doesn't recognize there being a BL portal in TB. Will make sure this is on the list to get looked at as a separate issue.

Comment

It recognises the BL portal (see my original message) but maybe it doesn't recognise the TB inn as a hearth point.

Comment

Yes, I think it's the latter. I travelled to Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula and loaded up the Mulgore 4-10 guide at the step where you talk to Baine Bloodhoof in TB. Instead of suggesting that I hearth to TB it told me to fly to the Stair of Destiny, use the Orgrimmar portal, then fly to TB.

Comment

Working...
                  X