Two errors; might be related to Cooking Profession Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two errors; might be related to Cooking Profession Guide

Didn't notice these error messages right away, since I had disabled Swatter and was using BugGrabber & BugSack.

Two errors were reported, but I was able to copy only 1 of them. They might be related to Cooking Profession Guide. I had problems with changing guides away from Dailies-Cooking to Professions-Cooking. It would not switch to Professions after 10 attempts!

Code:
    1x ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\Skins\Default\ViewerFrame.lua:146: attempt to index field "CurrentGuide" (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-4.0\Skins\Default\ViewerFrame.lua:146: in function "ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_OnEnter"
    <string>:"*:OnEnter":2: in function <string>:"*:OnEnter":1

Locals:
    self = ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar {
     tex = ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_Texture {}
     text = ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_TextString {}
     percent = 0.9
     0 = <userdata>
    }
    motion = true
    See image:
    I TRIED ABOUT 5 TIMES TO LOAD 1 IMAGE, BUT THE "Manage Attachments" STARTS LOADING, BUT THEN JUST HAS A LITTLE ICON SPINNING ON IT AND IT NEVER FINISHES!

We had a typo in the cooking guide labels that we fixed today. What guide version did you get this error with?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

guide version 4.0.7326 (I downloaded it this morning before your latest version 4.0.7329 was available).

Comment

Yeah, 7326 had a problem that was preventing the cooking guide from loading properly that might have caused that lua error. Please let me know if you get it again with the 7329 or later version.

Comment

Downloaded the latest update a few minutes ago. I can now access the Professions-Cooking 1-600 Guide (again). It worked yesterday. I don't know why it didn't work this morning, until after you folks fixed it. Thanks for fixing it!!

Now... if you can only fix the "Manage Attachment" thing so that it will not hang when uploading an image to insert into the post.

Comment

That's being looked into.

Comment

Working...
            X