Hi getting this error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi getting this error

Message: ...erface\AddOns\Altoholic_Characters\TabCharacter s.lua:646: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got no value)
    Time: 10/14/13 14:51:31
    Count: 3
    Stack: [C]: in function `ipairs'
    ...erface\AddOns\Altoholic_Characters\TabCharacter s.lua:646: in function `initFunction'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:69: in function `UIDropDownMenu_Initialize'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:864: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:725>
    [C]: in function `ToggleDropDownMenu'
    ...erface\AddOns\Altoholic_Characters\TabCharacter s.lua:511: in function `Icon_OnEnter'
    [string "*:OnEnter"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = "table expected, got no value"
    = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    only when I look in my chars this comes up took altholic out and installed it but same prob ,hope you can help thanks

Are you using an alpha or beta version of the Altoholic addon? If so try using the release version. Also make sure that Altoholic has been updated for patch 5.4 because if the author is slow and it's not updated then there's nothing you can do about this error.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

.........and, this particular error report has nothing to do with Website Discussion. Maybe it can be relocated to a relevant forum by a forum Administrator?

Comment

Hi ok thanks for reply ,and sorry I put it in wrong place

Comment

No problem at all, kahula. I mentioned it only because it would be helpful to the forum administrator(s), but they haven't done anything about it, yet. My comment was only a suggestion to help users find answers to their issues in relevant threads.

Comment

Working...
          X