Hallows End Achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallows End Achievements

Just doing the Hallows End achievements for the buckets, got the Eastern Kingdoms done OK, and then headed out to Kalimdor after Booty bay and the guide seemed to screw up.

I was getting buckets and the step was staying put and not marking it as complete, others it would already have marked as complete and skip past them even though I hadn't got them yet.

Alliance Guide, first time doing it on this toon (Panda), even made sure to update after I first noticed it, and it still happened.

Sounds like maybe some objective numbers were changed around by Blizzard. I'll put this on the list to get looked at.

Edit: Are you sure you got that right? I'm looking at the guide and it's sending you to Kalimdor first for the Horde toons.
    Last edited by cabby; October 25, 2013, 05:12 PM.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I started in Eastern Kingdoms, guide was fine got the achievement, got to Kalimdor and it screwed up. Looking through the guide it seems that Blizzard have removed some buckets, going by the ones listed under the achievement on wowhead this code should be correct, seems there have been 2 buckets removed.

Edit: Just replaced the code for the Kalimdor section with the code I supplied at the pastebin link on my local copy, I'll head on my Alliance Death Knight and try going through Kalimdor again.

Edit2: Just hit Kalimdor and the new code seems to be working out perfect so far, will give another update when I've finished.

Edit3: about halfway done and still working perfectly.
      Last edited by amemir; October 25, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Ok, I was looking at the Horde guide. I see what you mean for the Alliance guides. We'll get this fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just finished doing Kalimdor with my replacement code and it completed perfectly

Comment

Working...
          X