Alliance, Cooking (1-600 Leveling) - Guide hangs and shudders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance, Cooking (1-600 Leveling) - Guide hangs and shudders

Alliance, Cooking (1-600 Leveling) - Guide hangs and shudders whenever it attempts to "Route to proper section." The only way out of that was to choose a completely different guide, but when I return to choosing the guide I want, it hangs again.
    Routing to proper section hangs up.jpg

This is for both of the cooking guide posts you have. Let's do a quick sanity check. When you have the guide selection window open in game what version number does it display in the lower left?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Version: 4.0.3547

Note: This was the version in use when the error happens. I tried again this morning using this version, and the shuddering still happens.
      Alliance, Version: 4.0.3547

I noticed before replying to you with this info that a newer version (4.0.7549) is available. After posting this I will update to today's (8:15AM Pacific Time) new update, then I'll try the guide again.

Comment

Let me know if you still see shuddering with the new version.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry to not get back sooner. Wasn't feeling well yesterday. Anyway, after updating to latest guide version, it began to shudder as soon as I opened my char, since that char was already on that particular guide step. But, after using the drop-down arrow to select another guide then switching back to the cooking/leveling guide, the error did not happen again. I guess somebody fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X