Bug while turning in bags of groceries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug while turning in bags of groceries

After I had turned in a bunch of bags of groceries to the guy in the market (near the farm/gardening area in Halfhill), I noticed the bug alerts in my Chat box.

It said to generate a bug report, even though I never saw a 'bug' pop-up on my screen. But, I went ahead and clicked on generate report and I typed in all the info that Zygor had reported in my Chat box. After that, I clicked the "Save Report" button in the generate report screen, and everything disappeared! I don't know where that info is. Maybe it got sent silently to zygor support? I have no clue. If you know where it is, let me know, then I'll send it to you (if I can).

That new bug reporting system isn't completely up and running yet for everyone. That will work with the new Updater client we have in beta testing and that new client will take care of sending the bug reports into us for you. For now just take note of what you see in the chat window and post that when it prompts about a bug report. That along with what you were doing at the time should help us to narrow down what caused the chat message.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Here you go...

Zygor_ERROR.jpg

Comment

Just want to make sure, you were working the Way of the Steamer?

Comment

I don't understand how your question relates to the Error issue. It seems to me that the two activities are independent of each other. In any event, here's a screenshot of the guide step that was on my screen at the time I was exchanging bags of groceries for tokens; an activity unrelated to any actual cooking step in the guide.

zygor-guide-step.jpg

Comment

Thank you for that. Please keep in mind that if the error was not related to cooking then you would not have had the cooking guide opened up.

Comment

Kreelor, have you done any "ways" other than steamer at this point? If so, did you encounter this error in those guides as well? I may have pinpointed the issue and will test it, it may just take a while so I figured I would ask just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                Thank you for that. Please keep in mind that if the error was not related to cooking then you would not have had the cooking guide opened up.
                Dear Cabby, I'm sure your statement made sense to you, but I have no idea what it means. LOL LOL. -- Sorry.

Just to clarify --
                I often have both Blizzard's Cooking Profession window and the Zygor Cooking Guide window open to keep the recipe ingredients in front of me. It's the only way I have to see how many ingredients are still needed. Even that doesn't always work because as I stated before, the guide does not display text about which particular sub-guide step or recipe I'm looking at. You said the info is "always at the top," but that's not completely true. You referred to only the name of the initial, primary Guide and not any of the 'sub-guides/steps/recipes, etc. which are included in that primary Guide. For instance, at the top of my screen the only thing I see is "Cooking (1-600) Leveling.....". That's why I try to find the one I need (manually) and keep it open, since I can't trust the guide to direct me to the proper one automatically. I got tired of planting the wrong crops, buying the wrong seeds, waiting days to accumulate them after they've grown, using up all my tokens for things not required for the particular "Way" Banquet which I was trying to complete. My work-around has been working for me. I am almost finished with all the "Master Ways." Just one more to go.

I hope I'm clarifying this instead of muddying it up even more. grin. Maybe I've actually learned a new recipe called "Kreelor's Muddy Mess!" ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 3 View Post
                  Kreelor, have you done any "ways" other than steamer at this point? If so, did you encounter this error in those guides as well? I may have pinpointed the issue and will test it, it may just take a while so I figured I would ask just in case.
                  This screen capture shows what my current status is. It also mentions that I did have issues with some of the other ones (I struggled through them to completion), but not all of them had issues. I just don't remember which were which. Sorry.

Pandaren Cuisine status.jpg

EDITED:
                  I'm sorry for the poor quality of the text I added to the image. I submitted image too quickly without checking it first.
                  Last edited by kreelor; December 4, 2013, 06:21 PM. Reason: apology for the quality of the text!

Comment

Working...
                  X