Mining Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining Guide

My mining guide skips from step 12 to 24. My mining skill is only 158 but it jumps all the way to telling me to go to outland and mine to 350. Unable to get to the proper step using the back arrow as it just skips back to 12. Any way to get to see the proper step?

just a quick look before I go to bed.
    I looked into the Alliance Mining 1-600 guide.
    It seems the jump labels in the guide are not always correct, there's a jump step before the step to skill mining to 150 in Western Plaguelands that wants to skip to "farm2" if you have skill 150. But the next farming route has the label farming.
    I did not check further labels.

To ignore the skipping hold STRG and ALT pressed while clicking the next step button so you should be able to get to the farming route in Burning Steppes to get Mining to 200.

Comment

And Cartman uses a German keyboard so when he says STRG he means the CTRL key for US keyboards.

I'll get the label error onto the bug list to get fixed.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Cabby, forgot that, it was a little late.
        I compared Alliance and Horde Mining guides and the Horde guide has a redirect between the two farming steps.
        Looks like copying this step was forgotten when putting in the additional Mithril route in Burning Steppes into the Alliance guide (I think this happened recently when it was reported that there was a problem between Iron and Thorium).

Comment

Thanks guys. That worked

Comment

Working...
          X