Elder Jarten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elder Jarten

I'm having trouble finding this Elder using the Guide. I also looked on the various sites to try and find more detailed information but no luck so far, or at least nothing that gives me enough detail.

A lot of the Dungeons I haven't done yet, so far it's been difficult to try and find these Elders. Can you provide a little more detail in finding this Elder? I'm almost done with the Elders (step 102); each one left seems to give me more trouble because not enough detail since I've not done any of these Dungeons.

Thanks in advance and btw, The Zygor Guides are well worth the money and the best I've seen anywhere. The support is also the best I've ever experienced; Great Job Cabby.

Edit: Okay looks like for the last couple of Dungeons I've been entering the wrong Portals. I'll keep plugging along.

Edit2: Okay Now step 106-107 I can't figure out trying to get to Elder Chodan'gada. I went up the stairs (both sets), down the hall and now stuck on these steps.
    Last edited by roadking114; January 23, 2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Just want to double check, when you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left for the version number?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Got everything done, Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate the good service.

Comment

Working...
        X