Going To Need A Bigger Bag - Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going To Need A Bigger Bag - Bug

Decided to work on the Going To Need A Bigger Bag achievement while I was getting the weekly/daily done.

Step already have Condensed Jademist and Jademist Dancer and step 2 skipped ok, but Step 3 Scuttler's Shell from Ancient Spineclaws didn't auto skip. I don't have Scuttlers shell in my bags but I have 6 in the bank and the step is most certainly complete in the achievement pane, Scuttler's Shell is green and /dump GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(8728, 33) also says it is complete, however the guide stays stuck on it.

I know I can just skip to the next step but if I didn't know I'd already completed that part the guide would have had me killing Spineclaws for who knows how long until another dropped.

Think I came across a few others like this previously when using the guide for this achievement when deciding what to kill while doing the Weekly/Daily.

Looking at the guide for the achievement I think this problem may be cause by the |achieve being on a line after the collect step instead of directly following it.
    Jademist skipped correctly and had the following code
    Code:
    .from Jademist Dancer##72767+
    ..collect 1 Jademist Dancer##104164 |tip This item is a rare drop, so you may need to grind for a while. |achieve 8728/52
    ..collect Condensed Jademist##104288 |achieve 8728/38
    Spineclaw didn't and has the followinfg code
    Code:
    .from Ancient Spineclaw##72766+
    ..collect Scuttler's Shell##104293
    |achieve 8728/33
    Did a quick search in Notepad++ for
    Code:
    \n|achieve 8728/
    and there are 37 instances, replaced them so there wasn't a line break between the collect step and the achievement step and just about to test in-game,

Edit: After testing moving the |achieve line on those 37 instances where it was on the line after to following the collect step the guide does seem to be skipping completed steps correctly.
    Last edited by amemir; February 4, 2014, 08:24 AM.

Please let me know if that test works.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, the guide seems to be skipping already completed objectives correctly with the change I made.

Comment

Ok, I'll get this added to the bug list.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X