When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When?

When can we expect Zygor to be available for TESO? I can hardly wait!

Our goal is to have the guides ready for when TESO goes live.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Are we still on track for a release when the game hits? I'll be starting March 30th. for the 5 day headstart.

Comment

I do not have full details but I know the team has been working hard on getting the guides up and running and they've been involved in the extended beta (not just the weekend ones) for a while. I do not have a release date or anything like that to give you a firm answer.

Comment

I've been playing the weekend Betas and the game is so bugged and glitchy I can't see how they are going to have it ready by March 30th. I really hope they can as I do like TES and have played it for almost as long as I have played WoW.

Comment

the last 2 beta test weekends weren't testing the quest fixes, they were continuing to stress test the servers for lag and such. Personally I would love to see them release one more test weekend that includes all fixes and shows what the current pts version will look like so that players can get a better sense of how it will play on day 1 (March 30).

Comment

That would be great, a final look before we step very carefully into the water. A number of changes have been made to the game, and no doubt there will be more. I had already pre-ordered the game a while ago, so I shall be playing from March 30th. I don't really mind bugs and glitches, and I know they will be fixed some time. It has taken me a while to accept that ESO will not be 100% finished and polished by Launch, but that in itself makes the game more appealing. As if we are all in this together. ESO combats the Bugs and Glitches while I combat the Daedra and Molag Bal's Minions.

Comment

It's a bit odd to me at least that we are 4 days from early access and we still have no more information, preorder or otherwise for these guides. I really don't want to go into early access without them. Do you guys have any update yet?

Comment

The ESO guides will not be available for early access/head start. They will be available for the official game release on the 4th.

Comment

Well that makes me just not want o play on Sunday, I mean is there no way to release them for head start and to provide the changes or updates as we go instead of waiting? They have to be ready by now in some form...

Comment

This is the decision others have made, I just pass the info along to you.

Comment

Ok, I'll not "shoot the messenger". It's just hard to play the game without some form of guide, and with ingame guides it's hard to go back to not having any.

Comment

Bugger was hoping to have this for the early start. Will the guide adapt to where you are and what level your at like the wow ones do?

Comment

That is something I'm not sure about. I don't know if ESO puts out the same kind of quest history like WoW does for their addon API and that is what the WoW guides use to skip thru everything you've done.

Comment

The Launch Blog for the leveling guides will be going up today at 1:00p.m. EST with the first video, and we will be releasing more videos and details all next week leading up to the official release.
                              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                              X