Mining & Herbalism Guide Lua Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining & Herbalism Guide Lua Errors

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:584: ERROR in startup frame 5: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:134: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a string value)
    in
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:134: in function `GetCompletion'
    ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:82: in function `ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_Update'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:817: in function `SetGuide'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:656: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:544: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:370>

Time: 03/07/14 21:40:56
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `error'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:584: in function `StartupStep'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :6: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:4>

Locals:

When you open the guide selection window in game (small drop down arrow on guide viewer) what does it display in the lower left for the version number? If you disable all other addons are you able to reproduce this error?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor Ver: 4.0.8350
      At the time of the original error, I had many other addons loaded, but I first tried with only Zygor and ElvUI and got the identical error and I just now tried with ONLY Zygor loaded. Following is the error that I received with only Zygor loaded:

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:584: ERROR in startup frame 6: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:134: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a string value)
      in
      ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:82: in function `ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_Update'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:817: in function `SetGuide'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:656: in function `OnFirstQuestLogUpdate'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:544: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:370>

Time: 03/08/14 21:05:06
      Count: 1
      Stack: [C]: in function `error'
      ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:584: in function `StartupStep'
      Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lua :6: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\MasterFrame.lu a:4>

Locals: (*temporary) = "ERROR in startup frame 6: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guide.lua:134: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a string value)
      in
      "

Comment

Ok, I'll let the dev guys know and see if they can spot what's happening to get it fixed. Thanks for confirming you get the error with no other addons loaded.

Comment

Our one dev can't find anything specifically wrong in the code so it might be something in the guide formatting. Which guide and step were you on when the error popped up?

Comment

Step 22 of Profession Guide for Mining and Herbalism together.

Comment

Ok, we'll see if we can figure this out.

Comment

Working...
              X