Ahoys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahoys.

Been a while since ive been here. It didnt surprise me to see Zygor jumping into ESO and making a guide for it, however. I have a question, considering your guide for ESO.

Mainly that of, what state are you releasing it in? I realize you will open up the flood gates for your guide the same date as the games "official" release date.
    I could imagine youre doing your best to fulfill the need for a 1-50 Guide even before the game releases. And i could imagine people getting hot-blooded if something is amiss, even though someone will lend a hand and let you guys know about an error, or two.

All in all, are we - As customers - to expect a full guide directly from the get-go, or are we to expect a half-finished guide? I mean no disrespect, or otherwise any harm with what im asking. Im just curious.

-Patrick.
    "Hatred is where you turn when you can't face your grief.
    Vengeance is like sharpening a blood-stained, rusty sword in a pool of blood. The more you sharpen it, the more rust builds up, so you sharpen it again.

Ultimately, all that remains is a shattered pile of powdered dust."

We have been doing everything we can to ensure you will have a full guide at the start.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X