I wish there was a leveling guide for eso ready for early access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish there was a leveling guide for eso ready for early access

I wish there was a leveling guide addon for elder scrolls online ready for early access that I can buy

No kidding, here I am with early access and no guide to go with it!

Zygor will you let us purchase the guide??

Cabby is there anyway that users could get early access to the guide? or is that out of the question?
    Last edited by aramiskc; March 30, 2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Early access and not a Zygor in site make a sad panda.

Comment

Early access and no guide!!!!!! Please give us the guides

Comment

Guide! Guide! Guide! Man I never thought I would want the guide so badly!!!!

Comment

Oh, my fellow guide addicts, how I sympathize!

As I flounder about this new world, a world I did NOT experience in beta for a change, I, too, am helplessly and hopelessly sad without my "go this way" injection.

However, as one of the original players of Pong, I encourage you to persevere with me for another few days. We can be old school for just another moment....

Qia of the Ebonheart Pact and 51 year old geek.

Comment

SOS im keep dying .. Need the guide so fast... cry for help ...

Comment

Why are we not getting the guide? In the game now.

Comment

It would have been nice to have early access to the guides for our headstart.

I don't know if this is a QA issue (they may have a few things they need to fix before letting it out); if this is a lack of planning issue (just didn't plan for the headstart); they didn't have the resources to deliver in head start (maybe they didn't have a head start copy of the game), or there is a "legal hold" on add-ons until launch (or something put in place via the publishers).

There could be many reasons we don't have access to the guides right now... but I wish we did.

Comment

It's more of the QA issue. Just like with WoW there are changes between beta and live versions that addon authors are never made aware of. This is why there are often bugs in the WoW addons after a big patch even tho there was a beta period. We're trying to use the head start time to make sure the addon is working properly. You don't want to know how much doesn't work right now that it's the live version.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                    X