Woohoo I won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo I won

Yay! I actually won something And what better than the Zygor ESO levelling guides eh?

So what happens next - should I be receiving an email confirmation or will my account be auto-updated when the guide is released in a few days time?

Thanks Zygor!

Shacalock

We will be emailing all the winners with the details soon. You'll be asked what guide you want and then it will be applied to your account.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Congratulations! I am just waiting to buy and play with them already, I want to start(I am in the 5 day Early Access) but I am waiting for the guides.

In the meantime I guess I shall try and win, heh. Any idea when pre-orders for the guides open up? Or are they just going to be straight sold?

Comment

Congratulations to the Winners! I hope I might be one of them in the future! WANT THIS GUIDE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vem0m View Post
          Any idea when pre-orders for the guides open up? Or are they just going to be straight sold?
          It will be sometime on the 3rd. I don't have the exact time.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah I'm in the 5 day early access too but just roaming about getting to grips with the professions and combat
            combat etc. Quite different from WoW. I'm not going to power level my first toon as I want to spend the time exploring etc

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Hey,

Have the emails gone out to the winners yet? Thought I'd check in case it went into my office's rather strange spam filter.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shacalock View Post
                  Hey,

Have the emails gone out to the winners yet? Thought I'd check in case it went into my office's rather strange spam filter.

Cheers
                  Yes, the emails went out yesterday.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by shacalock View Post
                    Hey,

Cheers
                    The email was sent to your dolphind.com address and came from our support@zygorguides.com address. If you can't find the email please send me a PM.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks - I have sent a PM

Comment

Working...
                      X