Diablo/ESO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo/ESO

I take it the Diablo guide email I received this morning offering a voucher code was legit yeah guys?

Yes it was, you can see the same thing here on the forum:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-Plans&p=94561
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

That's great news and shows top customer care...I kept, thinking they wouldn't pull off an April fools day joke would they!

Comment

I would have loved to do an April Fool's Day joke, but with when ESO is being released we can't really get away with doing one.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You guys sure could...

Introducing the Zygor Guide for the level 0 Human Child.
          With deep integration into Google Glass, the new Zygor guides will allow your newborn children to level up in ways that were never imagined.

Load the Zygor Leveling Guide of choice into Google Glass and watch your child become a level 4 warrior in mere weeks.
          Training that used to take over 18 years can be compressed down into a basic language tailored for newborns.

"This new technology will advance human civilization at an unimaginable rate, we now have a "Matrix Like" solution for education." said some Reporter for the PC Magazine Times

"Zygor has changed my life, I would have never known what a Food Processor was if it was not for their guides. At 3 years old I am creating culinary masterpieces that put famous Chef's to shame, move over Gordon Ramsey, there is a new kid in town!" - Sylvia Newton, 3yr old user of Zygor Human Leveling Guides

That would have worked great... and not interfered with ESO :-P

Maybe next year.
          Last edited by duomenox; April 1, 2014, 04:14 PM. Reason: Restructured a Sentence.

Comment

Haha, I don't think too many people are aware of the Google Glass project.

Comment

Yes Sir! You guys are funny...

Comment

I have a question.
                I am thinking of getting the bundle pack of guides for ESO.
                Can i use my voucher to cover 40$ of the 75$ price and then pay the rest?

Keep up the amazing work.

Comment

The voucher is more of a guide swap, exchanging the dead Diablo guide for a new guide. This means it's not a money credit like you're thinking, so it can't be used like that. You can use it to get one faction and then pay for the other 2 factions, or if you want you can save it for later use with the WoD expansion for WoW.

Comment

so, let's look at this: we can't use the $40 credit towards the bundle. and if each faction costs $30, then it would be $90 for all three. we use our $40 voucher on a $30 guide and lose $10. Then we have to pay $60 for the other two guides? very, very disappointed. don't see why we can't just apply the $40 voucher towards the bundle and you still make $35, plus expansions.

Comment

where do I find this voucher

Comment

We're having some technical difficulties with our system right now. We will get it all sorted and your vouchers in the Members area as soon as we can.

Comment

We're going to implement some way to redeem the $40 Diablo 3 voucher toward the $75 ESO leveling guides package. However, it might not be available right away. Currently, the system will only do a clean trade for any product $40 or less. We'll have to make changes to the system to allow it to let you use the voucher toward a more expensive product/bundle.

Hang tight, we'll get you taken care of.
                          Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 3, 2014, 07:07 PM.
                          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks for making the voucher applicable to the bundle! Great job! Have noticed a few mistakes in the guide, but leveling a lot faster than i did without it. Some of that may be the fact that ESO has had plenty of broken quests.

Comment

Working...
                            X