No Text Blank UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Text Blank UI

I just downloaed my Daggerfall guide, and installed it as directed. when i go in game I get a blank UI.. No text on the addon what so ever .. Any ideas

Hit ESC and select Add-Ons on the left. Make sure Zygor Guides is checked in the addon list to load.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

All good, I must have had ESO still running when I installed it, restarted and it appears to be fine now

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
        Hit ESC and select Add-Ons on the left. Make sure Zygor Guides is checked in the addon list to load.
        OP has same issue as me. Trying to attach a screenshot of what we're seeing. Pic is smaller than I'd like but as you can seen it says -none loaded- where guide name normally is, and the guides window is empty. Zygor guides box is checked in addons menu.

Screenshot_20140403_201901.jpg

Comment

If that guide selection screen does not show ver 1.0.8672 or higher in the lower left please re-download and re-install the guides. I can't reproduce this with the current version.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

mine is 1.0.8672. I just closed out of game and reinstalled. Same issue. Daggerfall guide. Says

0 guides are loaded,
            Finding proper starter section
            cannot find a proper section for you! What are you..??

everything still blank like in the screenshot. Tried switching to a level 1 still sitting in Wailing prison, does the same thing.

Comment

What level are you?

Comment

The first character I tried it on was lvl 21. I figured maybe it was having trouble finding my spot, so I then logged over to a level 1. But it still couldn't find a guide for me.

I do have imperial edition and playing races not normally in Daggerfall Faction in case that makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ejpaints View Post
                  The first character I tried it on was lvl 21. I figured maybe it was having trouble finding my spot, so I then logged over to a level 1. But it still couldn't find a guide for me.

I do have imperial edition and playing races not normally in Daggerfall Faction in case that makes a difference.
                  That shouldn't matter. The quest path regardless of race for Daggerfall should be the same. When you start at level 1 in the Wailing Prison or Stros M'Kai it doesn't load the guide. You can't manually load it?
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There aren't any guides in the list when I click the dropdown menu. It's almost like it downloaded the viewer but somehow the file with the actual guide is missing.

Comment

Do you by chance have any other addons loaded? If so have you tried to disable them?

Comment

I just turned off all addons except zygor and download/reinstalled again. When I first log into ESO Zygor gives me this big readout for every quest in my log that reads for example:

"Cannot determine the current stage of quest The Elder Scroll of Chim, the addon is likely to fail guiding you through it."

Then the we can't find a guide for you errors I posted before. Drop down menu pulls up a blank box like in the screenshot still. It is obviously reading my quest log though, and if I complete a quest it gives me messages such as "Marked Quest Completion: 40094= 1"

Comment

When you re-installed did you delete all the old files first or just over-write what was there? If you just did an over-write try deleting everything then doing a fresh install.

Comment

I've deleted the entire folder every time. However, when I unzip the file it does not create a Zygor folder in my addon folder. I have to create the zygor folder myself, unzip all of zygors files into that folder or it doesn't load at all in game. This is leading me to believe there might be a file missing somehow in my download, but I can't figure out what it is. The addon definitely loads, there just isn't anything in it.

Comment

What program are you using to unzip the file?

Comment

Working...
                              X