catchin the guide up to where i am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

catchin the guide up to where i am

Is there a way for the guide to catch up to where i am in the quests without having to manually click the arrow? its starting me at the very beginning when Ive already done all those quests.

I'm not sure they've managed to put in the Smart Injection system to ESO guides, yet. I'm having the same issue because I don't recall every quest I've done. The problem is compounded by the fact that NPCs can be not where they are supposed to according to the guide for more than one reason; i.e. you already did the quest OR you haven't done a pre-requisite for the quest. That is a bad thing to have to guess at, but I'll survive

Comment

ESO does not allow us to detect what quests you've done prior to using the guides, like how WoW allows us to. So we cannot build an injection system that works exactly like the WoW guides, unless ESO adds the ability for us to see your quest history. However, we do have a good idea we're toying with that will likely allow us to be pretty accurate in assuming which quests you've done. That's something we'll be looking into once we get all of the guides fully polished currently.

For now, we recommend opening the guide for whatever zone you're in and just starting from the very beginning. Then, while leaving your map open, skip through the steps of the guide to see where the map markers are wanting you to go. Once you know the general area of where the guide wants you to go, you can look at the icons on your map to see if that area has a white/completed icon, signaling that you've completed that area's quests. If the icon shows you've completed that area, continue on until you get to an area you haven't done the quests for. If the map marker is black/incomplete, or simply isn't there at all, you can likely safely guess that you can go to that area and complete some quests.

Hope that helps!
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X