is it worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it worth it

hi small problem with guide..this isnt a flame post...
    ebon faction bought,but when i get to start area in stormfalls the guide sent me after excepting a quest to goto bleak rock isle,,when their is on last count at least 10+ quests to do in start area...which would take me to level 5 as ive ignored the zygor quest move to next area....which only takes you to level 1-3,,and also the guides only seem to go up level 17 as they are in red and nothing in them to do..i know the guide is in early release but it says level 1-50 on posts....personally i bought the guide for quests i might forget but the in game guide is just as good if not better...pity no refund but ive great hopes for the guide in the future with updates..

You want to do Bleakrock. There are story line quests there that you'll want to do and unless you plan to grind your way to 50 you'll need to do as many quests as you can. Please have some faith in the guides as we are giving you the best route to level other than boring and monotonous grinding.

Edit: Also, please pay keep tabs on the following post for information about how complete each guide is.
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides
    Last edited by cabby; April 4, 2014, 10:10 AM.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ah i see..my bad..too used to wow guide....i just now see that you can select stonefalls etc in options..dope head me or what...heres waiting for talent builds etc for my socr dark magic who is very quishy atm..havent a clue where to stick points etc...have a good day tech guys

Comment

Working...
      X