The green arrow is moving in a circle on the eso zygor guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The green arrow is moving in a circle on the eso zygor guide

The green arrow is moving in a circle on the elder scrolls online zygor guide

There are some steps where this will happen, steps like the ones that tell you to open your map to click on a portal. Are you by chance on one of these steps?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm seeing this constantly as well. It's usually when I'm being asked to go to a new part of the map. (E.g., entering the alcove for Hazak's Lair.) Never gets resolved until later steps.

Comment

Hmm, is it only happening on steps that don't have something like "Go to 21,57" as the very first line of the step? There are some steps in the guide that start our with just plain text, such as "Follow the path in the Harborage to the small camp:". These types of steps don't have a waypoint assigned to them, either because we're unable to or it's unnecessary. The arrow is known to spin on these types of steps, and we have fixed that now to just not show an arrow at all to avoid confusion.

However, if it's happening on steps that start with something like "Go to 21,57", then that would be considered a bug and would need to be looked into.

Let us know, thank you.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Hi there

I'm afraid I have the exact same error, only my arrow rotates at all times, not just on a given step. Other than that, it does not auto advance in the guide either. Seems a bit bugged.

Comment

When you are at the character selection screen and you look in the Addons listing (on the left) what does it show as the guide version number?
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X