• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldmeri Dominion Guide

i only have 2 guide's

the 1-3
    and the 3-7

how do i update the guides to go to level 19

Try deleting the ZygorGuidesViewer folder from your Addons folder and download a fresh copy of the guide files and re-install.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i did , im downloading the ZygorGuides-ESO-1.0.8736 folder? is that the updated one?

Comment

If you clicked the link in the Members Area then it's always the most recent version.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

still no luck. i get these messages in the chat ZYGOR: Cannot determine the current stage of the quest and still only two guides , i deleted the old folder and downloaded the new files from the link in members and installed that one and i still only have 2 guides

Comment

Originally posted by xxmrlau View Post
            still no luck. i get these messages in the chat ZYGOR: Cannot determine the current stage of the quest and still only two guides , i deleted the old folder and downloaded the new files from the link in members and installed that one and i still only have 2 guides
            You mean you only see two zones in the guide menu? Likely Wailing Prison and Khenarthi's Roost? That means you only have the trial installed. I checked your account and it does show you own the Aldemeri Guide so that leaves me to believe you're not logged in properly when you download the guides. When you download the zip look in the Guides folder, the LevelingAldmeriDominion.lua file should be around 600kb. If it's closer to 30kb you're only getting the trial, which is caused if you're not properly logged in when you try to download.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I had the same problem, but it only occurred when I was still in the tutorial. I have a character that completed the tutorial and all the guides show up, so that could be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                You mean you only see two zones in the guide menu? Likely Wailing Prison and Khenarthi's Roost? That means you only have the trial installed. I checked your account and it does show you own the Aldemeri Guide so that leaves me to believe you're not logged in properly when you download the guides. When you download the zip look in the Guides folder, the LevelingAldmeriDominion.lua file should be around 600kb. If it's closer to 30kb you're only getting the trial, which is caused if you're not properly logged in when you try to download.
                this just happened with this mornings update I have the AD and after the update which I do by opening the ZG folder in the add ons sand also opening the ferse dl folder and copying the contents of the fresh into and over the contents (replace all) I downloaded from the same open members page as last nights update which worked fine I have not loged out or or quit and the AD leveling file is 30K (on the side note why not include the demo versions when we DL the version we bought? might generate a few more sales as well as get members alts nicely on their way

Comment

Originally posted by Ulst View Post
                  this just happened with this mornings update I have the AD and after the update which I do by opening the ZG folder in the add ons sand also opening the ferse dl folder and copying the contents of the fresh into and over the contents (replace all) I downloaded from the same open members page as last nights update which worked fine I have not loged out or or quit and the AD leveling file is 30K (on the side note why not include the demo versions when we DL the version we bought? might generate a few more sales as well as get members alts nicely on their way
                  I think it could have to do with "replacing all". If there was a problem with the latest copy and you replace all some of those bad files might still stick around. It's better to just delete the old folder and then copy over the new one. However, since you're AD leveling file is 30k that means you're only getting the trial. Try this. Fully logout of the members area by clicking Logout on the navigation bar (it's to the far right of Edit Profile). Once you're sure you're logged out then go here: http://www.zygorguides.com/members/ and log in. Download the guide packager and check the file size. It should now be around 600kb (http://snag.gy/Q7Ju5.jpg). I just tested and verified this working on my end using your account. You have to be logged in when downloading, you can't just bookmark the link and re-use it or it will give you trials. When you install, delete the old ZygorGuidesViewer folder and add the new one. If it still doesn't work please send in a request for a remote support session using our support page here: http://support.zygorguides.com/. We can get it installed for you.
                  Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 5, 2014, 10:17 AM.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Try this. Fully logout of the members area by clicking Logout on the navigation bar (it's to the far right of Edit Profile). Once you're sure you're logged out then go here: http://www.zygorguides.com/members/ and log in. Download the guide packager and check the file size. It should now be around 600kb (http://snag.gy/Q7Ju5.jpg). I just tested and verified this working on my end using your account. You have to be logged in when downloading, you can't just bookmark the link and re-use it or it will give you trials. When you install, delete the old ZygorGuidesViewer folder and add the new one.
                    that fixed it looks like it was caused by the way your logo in works tying the received file to the time of the original log in I will remember to log each time after i pickup the newest version and the trial versions of the other two are now there as well

considering the vast changes made to ESO in the month before release (the volume of which I have not seen at such a late date in other games beta programs) you must all feel like one armed paper hangers about now…

BTW the trial version of the roost has quite a few problems with patching you might want to have some one run through it just to keep it up with the release version

Comment

Working...
                    X