Paid 30 dollars for a unfinished product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid 30 dollars for a unfinished product

Just curious why we are paying for a unfinished procuct and before you say it was posted i bought it before you released anything saying it wasn't finished to lvl 30

The guides are complete, they are just not completely updated and polished.

Comment

my guide has been working completely fine. play the game on your own if you dont like it.

Comment

I agree, I paid for a 1-50 guide, not a 1-17 guide. Their videos clearly stated that it will take you from 1-50 without mentioning bugs. We were not told about bugs until after we purchased the guide. I was super excited about this guide after using all of their World of Warcraft guides, but they really dropped the ball on this guide. In the future, I suggest telling the public, and charging them for your "completed 1-50 guide" AFTER you had the chance to put together a final product. They should have taken 50% off this guide because they are less than 50% complete. If you are giving refunds, please let me know.

Comment

That signup page had a disclaimer before you purchase that fully states the guides are complete but must be updated to reflect the new changes made by the games creators when it was switched from beta to the live servers. This is the reality of MMORPG'S, they get changed, and that means our team has to play through the game in real time to update the guides. We don't have special tools to be able to run through everything faster. Even when the guides are fully updated again, a patch could come along at any time and break our guides. Luckily our guides are digital and the only kind of guides that CAN be updated. However, if you are unable to wait for us to finish updating please contact customer support for other options.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

The game just went live. There are bugs all over the place. zygor just came out live the same day. There is going to be bugs. give them a chance.

Comment

it had a disclaimer but it dident say how crappy the guide would be you said you would work on it and fix it zygor not waste time and have people buy it and then not update it this is a joke compared to wow guides and it really pisses me off

Comment

The games been out without changes for more than a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by darthrunic View Post
                  The games been out without changes for more than a couple days.
                  There are numerous changes, not all of them are going to be easily noticeable to you if you played the beta, much of this is internal changes made to the way our guide interacts with the game. Even the WoW guides took time to polish before they got to the state they are in now. We were very up front about the state of the ESO guides and put up numerous disclaimers to buyers about this. It's going to take at least a week or 2 to fully update the guides to the current version of the game. If you're not willing to wait for that I suggest contacting customer support who will present you with additional options.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    That signup page had a disclaimer before you purchase that fully states the guides are complete but must be updated to reflect the new changes made by the games creators when it was switched from beta to the live servers. This is the reality of MMORPG'S, they get changed, and that means our team has to play through the game in real time to update the guides. We don't have special tools to be able to run through everything faster. Even when the guides are fully updated again, a patch could come along at any time and break our guides. Luckily our guides are digital and the only kind of guides that CAN be updated. However, if you are unable to wait for us to finish updating please contact customer support for other options.

i bought the guide before it was suppose to be avaiable and before the disclaimer was up i love zygors don't get my wrong just think if you gonna release a guide for 30 dollars it should be finished but i enjoy what i have

Comment

He's right. When i exchanged my D3 guide and bought paid the remaining 35 usd, there hasnt been a disclaimer or whatever. Furthermore, that thread has been posted after my purchase: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides

But i'm fine, as long, as i can see the progress ongoing. Currently, it looks being on hold.

Comment

The thread went up 10 minutes before you were allowed to purchase it, Whether it be via D3 compensation or purchase, I know this because I bought it the moment it came out and saw this thread before you were even allowed to buy it

Comment

There had been a few people that slipped thru a crack and managed to make a purchase before we actually opened up the purchasing. So it's possible that he was one of them and did his purchase before it was officially open for sales and before that post went up.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

To OP and others. I bought this guide, fully knowing it would not be a finished, polished product. I bought it in full knowledge - based on my previous great experiences with WoW guides - that it would be work in progress and well worth waiting for. Patience will be rewarded, I know.

Comment

Working...
                            X