Skill Points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skill Points?

Whenever a new guide loads, it asks me not to spend my skill points. I am level 7 Nord Dragonknight and havent spent any skill point, yet.

Do i still need to wait?

I am playing the Ebonheart Pact, and it told me to save 2 skill points only. Think it should be the same for all factions.

Comment

It's having you save 2 skill points to use with the Fighters Guild and the Mage Guild. The points will be spent on Intimidating Presence and Persuasive Will. If you have obtained these skills then you no longer need to save points.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are early quests that if you do not have either the fighters guild intimidate skill or the Mages guild persuade skill it used to cost you a bit of the gold you are rather low on as you depart the prison as a level 3

in the dominion I think they may have removed or moved this quest… my advice is to skip it unless you have other reasons to want those skills at level 8 I have yet to find one but they may be valuable later on

so spend those point as you like you are gimping yourself if you do not as you arr if you do not go after the sky shards to gather as many points as you can

Comment

Ty for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X