Unable to determain stage of quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to determain stage of quest

I've just got to level 15 using the guide and now all of a sudden it has decided to come up with a message saying 'unable to determain stage of quest, add-on is likely to fail to guide you through it' I have tried abandoning the quests and starting again and I have even deleted and reinstalled the guide but still the same problem. The guide wont track what I am doing therefore doesn't move onto the next stage even when I complete the current one.

Please could someone help?

What faction are you and what step did you get to when you first started having this problem.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Most likely he is into the unpolished section of the guide as this is a fairly common symptom for that.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
        What faction are you and what step did you get to when you first started having this problem.
        Ebonheart and it was during the climbing the spire quest, just after I killed the mob for the key.

what can I do to reset the guide so I can manually put it back tot he step I am at so that it carries on as normal?

Comment

Originally posted by kay0h3d View Post
          Ebonheart and it was during the climbing the spire quest, just after I killed the mob for the key.

what can I do to reset the guide so I can manually put it back tot he step I am at so that it carries on as normal?
          To reset the guide follow these instructions: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?16286

To manually change the step press the period key (".") and you can click the step arrow buttons on the guide.
          Last edited by Zygor Admin; April 5, 2014, 11:14 AM.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X