OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You're now ready to proceed..." Doesn't go away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're now ready to proceed..." Doesn't go away.

So I clicked accept (it only got me to 15 1/4th) and then it says this new guide is not recommended for me, I accept anyway because I think I can handle lvl 16 mobs. Then I head off and it pops up again! so I hit accept, then again, I hit decline. So I figure there must be a setting to turn it off, so I go to the settings and there is only Show the Guide Viewer window, onscreen button, and lock onscreen button.

Help!

readytoproceed.jpg

If this happens just reload the UI and it will stop.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

That worked, but I hope there's a fix in line. Because that's not how I want to fix it every time it happens.

PS. Thank you
      Last edited by avangelon; April 5, 2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

This is for you

"NOTE: All of the guides are currently being updated to match the changes found on the official live servers, so you might be having issues because of that. Before trying the following solutions read this thread http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?16242

We're currently working on getting our new client finished which should help with a lot of the problems caused by an improper installation. In the meantime if you are having problems try these solutions first.""

Comment

*squints eyes* I see... I guess it's my fault then, since that alludes to user error.

Comment

We are trying to work out all these bugs. The UI reload is just the fast work-around for this particular bug.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X