BUG - Addon Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG - Addon Client

when the client install the addon it doesnt install it in right directory it doesnt detect if you use EU or normal client for me it installed the addon in
    C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns
    should be in:
    C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveEU\AddOns

and this is my install path if it matters..
    F:\Games\Elder Scrolls Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\

just giving as much details i can

Already been spoken about in another thread, They hadn't planned on updating it for the EU version yet, I'd recommend just installing it manually and using the updater to check the version

Comment

If you're playing on the EU servers you will need to continue using the manual installation until we can make the client support EU. You'll find the link and instructions just below the client download.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

A new update of the client has been released which should fix the issues installing for EU Client users.

Comment

When I update it says a new guide is available.

Current Version

Latest Version

I tried repair, and it install 1.0.8754 again. And tells me that a update i available

Comment

We were tweaking our update system a moment again, that's probably what happened. Try clicking the wrench icon and using the repair/reinstall options to see if that resolves the problem.

Comment

It's fixed now.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yeah just downloaded latest version and its still installing in wrong folder even when i select the correct one...
                for some reason it installs no problem in live folder addons but wont install in liveeu/addons folder even if i select in manually and save in installer....just have to copy and drag the folder over my self to eu folder..no big deal guys

Comment

When you have the client open what does it show for version number in lower left?

Comment

As far as I know the number ends in a 5 ..at work will check it later..but I downloaded the latest one as of start of previous post

Comment

Just home and checked its version 2.0.647....and it still refuses to install in the live eu folder addons folder..even after I manually select it and click save loads of times..I can see my other addons in the EU folder no probs when I use installer to select the folder..but it puts it in the live addons folder still
                      Last edited by luckyirishlad; April 8, 2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Guess the client update with the EU fix didn't go out like expected then.

Comment

Cabby Im on EU, and just updated to latest version and have no problem now.
                          It updated the files in \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\

Comment

That's odd. Is this maybe a Windows vs. Mac issue?

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                              That's odd. Is this maybe a Windows vs. Mac issue?
                              More than likely. Next version will let the user select the AddOns directory themselves if needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X