This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does zygor steal your account? For Eso

Does zygor steal your account? For Eso i virus scanned my pc and anti malyware scanned it nothing was wrong then i exit the game and go to log back in it wants me to verify a new ip and i did that and went back to game tried to log in it says incorrect information i typed it in i know it cause i logged in the the website but it wont let me log in game its saying incorrect information i dont have numlock i dont have capslock and i have nothing else that would mess up i type in the info of my account name spelt right password spelt right it been working since beta and up till after i installed zygor guides i trust zygor but it seems a little bit fishy it only stops letting me in after i install zygor guides and use there bat file and update it i know all my info is right cause i have it written down spelt accitly right in a book and i tested it when i wrote it down and it worked but for some reason my account now wont let me log in for elder scrolls and its saying incorrect password?

Probably because you have not completed the subscription plan process. I was caught out that way this morning. Go to your account management page overview and you will see link there.

Comment

i think eso got hacked no one can log in or contact support

Comment

When you get a message about logging in from a different IP, ESO sends an email message to your registered email address. You MUST view that email message and follow the instructions that ESO sends you. If you keep trying to log in without viewing that ESO email message, you will NOT be able to access your account. As far as Zygor or anyone else trying to steal your account, that is impossible. ESO keeps a record of the IP address assigned to you by your Internet provider and they keep a record of your computer configuration. That is why they send an email message to you whenever anything changes. Please log into your email account and you'll find an email message from ESO. Zygor is not interested in stealing your ESO account. They have more important things to do right now.

Comment

darth, your avatar fits your personality. I've never seen such a dumb troll.

Comment

Originally posted by vincento View Post
            darth, your avatar fits your personality. I've never seen such a dumb troll.
            He must be 10-13 years old

Comment

Working...
            X