This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think elder scrolls online was hacked there whole company

I think elder scrolls online was hacked there whole company No one can log in the game no one can contact support by email or phone when you goto contact it brings you to a blank page on all browsers changing your password doesent even let you in game either and the game servers where up and running like 30 minutes ago. i read fourms like 600 people cant log in or contact support

Shit peoples credit cards are getting hacked to and there being billed more than ounce not for this but eso

Comment

Holy fucking shit all our levels and all our god damn bank items and char items are gone http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-while-playing

Comment

You have to enter a subscription....why do you post so much

Comment

Where are you getting this information from?? Do you know what a server is? ESO uses TWO kinds of servers. One is an Authentification Server. You have to log into it and verify who you are. I answered you in a previous message when you thought that Zygor was stealing ESO accounts. Getting back to what I was saying, after you log into the Authentification Server, you get to the Game Server. ESO is new. I've been playing for over a month testing it. When something goes wrong with the game, ESO takes the server down. When they do that, nobody can log in. Please wait for awhile. The servers will come back online and you'll be able to play again. You should be watching the ESO website for updated information. These forums are for Zygor problems ONLY. Zygor has nothing to do with ESO being hacked, stolen credit cards, stolen accounts, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X