OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you reload the guide to where you should be at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you reload the guide to where you should be at?

I am not sure how to reset / reload the guide to sync with where you are...I am showing I am at a step 15 when I believe I am in the range of 67-82

-Yeah I have no idea where Im supposed to be in this Glenumbra 8-16 I know I'm far but, my pc crashed now its at like step 15. Any ideas ?

Comment

There isn't an easy way but you can get close. Open up your map and then right click on the next step button on the guide viewer. This will make it start to fast forward. Now watch the blue marker dance around on your map and when it gets to the area you're in click on the next step button again to stop it. Now you can just manually click thru the guide a little bit to find stuff that looks familiar for something you just did and can then start following the guides from there.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

my problem is i am having to manually advance it all the time now, seems im having to click next 9 out of 10 steps in the guide, hopeing it gets an update soon

Comment

What levels are you having this issue with and what zones? My brother hasn't had any problems but he's doing the lower level stuff for all his alts first

Comment

I also have to now manually click through every step

Comment

If you are manually clicking thru every step this means you've probably passed our polished section.
              http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...eveling-Guides

You can assign a hotkey to the next step button in the normal control settings section to make it easier to advance the guide.

Comment

you know what that is prolly true i wasnt even thinking about the quest level being higher than my actual level i am level 20 and i am done with the second area quests so i would be through ith the "25" level quests and i started having to click through close to the end of that area. As for the short cut key how do i do that (will search through the forums to check after posting to see if it is posted somewhere)

Comment

To set the shortcut just use the Escape key to open the menu on the left, click into the Control settings, and scroll down some to find the 3 settings for Zygor. Then just set a key for the step advancing.

Comment

Working...
                  X