Leveling up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling up

I've literally followed the quest line to a tee, but im just finding myself the guide is actually giving me quest far from my level i mean i can easily do them but at this moment in im level 21 and the guide is telling me to do quests that are level 24? anyone else having this problem? It's not really an issue now but when im 47 and the guide has finished then what? "yeah go explore" etc but i mean ....

We are still working on the guides so you might be past our polished section. If you're in the unpolished section then it can have erratic behavior in it, send you to higher level quests, send you to the wrong location, not auto-advance, etc. We're working on this as quickly as we can.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wasn't having ago just i knew before hand that this guide was unfinished just wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

Comment

Part of the problem might be that with it being a new game everyone is doing 'the same' content. This means there are far fewer mobs between point A and point B that you have to deal with and that could be hampering the leveling some. Just think if you had to kill 1 extra mob for every step from level 3 to now how much XP that might be. I know when I'm in running around and playing there are plenty of places where I can just run thru without a worry when there should have been a dozen mobs to worry about.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X